Michael Wallace — North Port, Florida

Michael Wallace. Lives in a garage in North Port. This “man” is a pathological liar. He is on various datkng sites including the ones that arent free. He drives around ina grey charger looking like DEATH but he swears he looks good. Ladies this man is a narcissistic p***k. Lying Cheating scumbag. This person needs to go the h**l back to CO, get the h**l outta Florida. Run the opposite way if you see this mf. BAD NEWS. Academy Award Winning Performance. Loser

16 thoughts on “Michael Wallace — North Port, Florida”

1. SARAH says:

UPDATE LADIES! THIS MAN IS REALLY THE LOSER DESCRIBED HERE.

PAYS EVERYTHING CASH, NO BANK ACCOUNT, BUY HERE PAY HERE POS CAR,

WALMART PHONE CARD AND NEEDLESS TO SAY HE LIVES IN THAT SHITHOLE

IN NORTHPORT. WHAT A D**N LIAR. WILL LIE TO YA ABOUT EVERY D**N

THING – DATING MULTIPLE WOMEN AT ONE TIME. HE SUPPOSEDLY JUST BROKE

UP WITH A GF OF 3 YEARS – CHEATED BACK AND FORTH ON HER TOO.

I’M TELLING YOU THIS WRINKLED UP PRUNE THINKS HE’S THE BEST LOOKING

THING ON EARTH – WRONG. LOOKS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IN PICTURES BELIEVE

ME…. NASTY F**K AND HORRIBLE, I REPEAT, HORRIBLE IN BED.

30 SECONDS DONT CUT IT….MORE LIKE 3 SECONDS…LOL

1. SUSAN says:

HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS C**P FOR YEARS NOW. I HOPE SOMEONE CATCHES HIM AND BEATS THE LIVING C**P OUT OF HIM. HE STEALS, LIES, TOTAL NARCISSIST.

2. SARAH says:

UPDATE LADIES! THIS MAN IS REALLY THE LOSER DESCRIBED HERE.

PAYS EVERYTHING CASH, NO BANK ACCOUNT, BUY HERE PAY HERE POS CAR,

WALMART PHONE CARD AND NEEDLESS TO SAY HE LIVES IN THAT SHITHOLE

IN NORTHPORT. WHAT A D**N LIAR. WILL LIE TO YA ABOUT EVERY D**N

THING – DATING MULTIPLE WOMEN AT ONE TIME. HE SUPPOSEDLY JUST BROKE

UP WITH A GF OF 3 YEARS – CHEATED BACK AND FORTH ON HER TOO.

I’M TELLING YOU THIS WRINKLED UP PRUNE THINKS HE’S THE BEST LOOKING

THING ON EARTH – WRONG. LOOKS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IN PICTURES BELIEVE

ME…. NASTY F**K AND HORRIBLE, I REPEAT, HORRIBLE IN BED.

30 SECONDS DONT CUT IT….MORE LIKE 3 SECONDS…LOL

3. I am already a mom says:

Yep. I agree he was the love of my life until I found out the truth. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and it was a bad choice on my part. He told me he wanted to have a baby with me. Michael told me all kinds of things. I must have been the one that got away cuz even though he had plenty before and after me and during me. ….it was too bad he could not see the heart of gold in me. Yes..he came back begging for me to take him after I did not talk to him for over half a year. This was even a plee I had not heard before. His mom was always in the hospital..but when I called those many hospitals there was no record of her being there. His own sister probably disowned him from embarrassment. And when I saw his mom actually died last November it was not shocking to me..even though Michael claimed she had passed away in early 2018 ..just 3 weeks after my own mother died. My mom must be the angel that finally was watching over me because it took her death to realize that good guys really do exist. I have been dating a nice man named Adam for 2 years now after the Michael nightmare…and Adam and I are engaged to be married. But d**n girls..if you think you are his only. You are not. If you think he will change. He won’t. And if he tells you he is better now because of this or that…you can bet…HE IS Not Getting Any better.. Just worse. And if Michael shawn Wallace says his mom died and he needs a woman. Or he needs to watch the dogs..or if he has suddenly had open heart surgery…all these things could be true. But do not. I repeat..Do NOT be that woman!!! You will only be sorry you wasted your heart and your time on this man. Sorry Michael..but you need to realize it is not cool to do this stuff. Bad xoxo Karma

1. Nightmare is Over! says:

To “Already a Mom”: My nightmare with this POS was as recent as Valentine’s Day. This POS cried on MY shoulder on 11/17/19 when his mom REALLY died… he was with me. On Christmas this POS bought me gifts and wanted to “make love” because he soo loved his Latina – LIES LIES LIES. I threw all his thoughtless gifts right in that front yard of his garage like the garbage he is. I’ve seen so many comments about this s**t for a man.. I fell for all the lies until I had enough.
      THE BEST THING that’s ever happened to me was the day his ugly old wrinkled a*s walked out!! Thank G*d!! Oh and also. I was “the lucky one” that he literally cried and professed his love to as his a*s was getting wheeled into the O.R. for 5 Bypass surgery. I was “the lucky one” that nursed his a*s when he got out of the hospital, this was in June 2018. Yeah, I’m “the lucky one” that lived all thse lies. This POS is out there f*****g up somebody else’s life right now!! And ur absolutely right about the limp d**k slappin … lol. What a joke!! The worst lay I’ve ever had! 52 and counting next May 18… I hope the mf croaks once and for all. He will never be s**t except a big ole oversized PIECE OF S**T! I”m sure his mom was embarrassed of what s**t she raised. And I’m sure u have heard the sob story about the mom right…OMG… WHAT A CROCK OF S**T!
      When I caught on to his BS, I posted these FACTS online- OMG He had the nerve to be hurt! Boo fukn Hoo B**t Hole!! I’m finally free of the misery of MICHAEL SHAWN WALLACE living in garage on Seward Street in Port Charlotte. I’m finally with the man I shoulda never left. I dont ever have to worry about whether or not he’s lying to me or hiding in MY BATHROOM in MY HOUSE texting YOU probably… I’m glad to hear ur happy now with ur man Adam. Another one that got away- took me 5 YEARS to realize that I was dealing with such a worthless piece of s**t!

I check this site every now and then just to see exactly what you wrote. I was right all along!

BV and idgaf who knows it!!

F U WALDO!!

2. Kathy says:

OMG this nutcase lived with me back 7 years ago. Left one night texting that his mom was in the hospital. Ya f****r stole cash from me. Put his s**t to the curb. After years he contacted me again. I am out of state. Stopped answering him and months later he sends a nasty text. This guy is a total loser, pathological liar, their and general piece of garbage. Psychotic and physically abusive. He needs to have a blanket party in the s****y a*s garage he lives in. Someone needs to beat him with a sack of nickels.

4. Barbara Vargas says:

To “Already a Mom”:

BV and idgaf who knows it!!
    F U Waldo!!

5. Been there - done that says:

I am not surprised reading all these comments. This man seriously has a mental condition. He is dangerous. Met him on a dating site 7 or 8 years ago, he was living in a room in North Port and had only some p.os. Enduro motorcycle. He moved in with me. Never paid anything as he had promised, it was always one excuse or another. But he always had money for weed. He played the my mom had a heart attack game with me. That was on a Friday night. I noticed some of his clothes gone and shaving kit – and my cash I had stashed in the house. Then he had to stay and watch her dogs. When Sunday came and he stopped to get his garbage that was sitting in the driveway he first cried boo hoo you are kicking me to the curb on the same day my mom died. Needless to say I know a detective that worked with his mom and she was alive and well. At that point he tried hitting me – thankfully I had witnesses at the house. I had held onto some of his personal items as collateral – dogs ashes and paperwork. He had to pay me over time before he got his stuff back – $200 he stole ending up costing him $400. Fast forward to spring o 2017 he was on a dating site again. I met with him and just could not bring myself to go down that road again. He contacted me the summer of 2017 prior to me moving out of state. Then this summer he sent me a message on some chat app. When I stopped responding because I started investigating and read this stuff he started sending mean messages. Blocked him. March he sent me another off color message. Ignoring him really gets him angry. I wish there was an avenue other than this site to spread the word about this washed up garbage. What kind of man at 50+ years old has a throw away phone, no bank account and his possessions fit in 3 Hefty bags. A loser. A psychopath Loser. He is going to cross the wrong path someday and his fate is his own. The law enforcement I know from down there came up to visit family and his name came up. I told him to make sure to keep an eye out for this garbage. As for his mom’s death, that right there is KARMA – bad juju to use the excuse you mom died numerous times. She probably went to her grave so disappointed in that monster she created. Oh did he use the “my father molested me” story also? I cannot make this stuff up. He thinks he is such an “Artist” oh my goodness my son painted better craft projects at the age of 4. He is persistent in his pursuit because he is panicking. Word gets around and believe me. He is sick and twisted. He got physically abusive. Then he always falls back on the body shaming of women – his only mental recourse. He told me straight out that after I kicked him out he would park down the road from my house and contemplated breaking in and raping me. He knew I had multiple guns and was not afraid to use them. He just better not search me out and show up in this town.

6. Barbara Vargas says:

Wow! So now we can add THEIF & SQUATTER to his list of GRRRREAT qualities. And confirmed the ABUSIVE part. What a winner! But like the loser himself will say in reference to himself “But I`m good looking” 😂🤣 Omg! Wow so 7 years ago for u huh Kathy? He once told me a slight different version of , I think the same situation, only a WAAAAY different scenario where of course HE`S the victim. Poor thing, must be ALL THESE DIFFERENT women are wrong…. but NEVER him! LoL. So funny. It’s everyone else that’s “cuckoo”… lol.

Saw him last week, had s****y s*x and left. <— that's just an FYI for whoever the latest victim is. Last week as in 4/23sh I think.

Still a boring pile of s**t in the sack! Still lying & coniving as usual. Ughhh, that pos is such a bad habit I cant seem to break. My bad! Just wanted to see if anybody taught him anything yet but…… nope. The latest & greatest victim on Waldo List hasnt taught him s**t but nope…..Still boring as all f**k. Check in next week lets see who chimes in!!

STAND BY 😂

1. Latest... says:

How funny to fund this looking uo Michael. Of cpirse he said Id find a psycho taking about him hitting her but it never happened. I dont know anything about kimo d**k…hes a fkn rock star in bed but were just booty calls, no mas. Im sure I like him more than he likes me but its all good…
      Wrinkled…lmao! Yeah…sun damage for sure but hes fkn dreamy.

7. Latest... says:

I should have edited that!

8. Zoila says:

Ive been with him a cpl times. He bangs like a rock star. We’re just booty calls. Wish we were more but I could tell hes nothing but heartbreak. Now I wish I didnt nlow his head up on looks but he is a cutie!

9. Oh the horror says:

Omg ladies! I literally just got back from meeting him (he’s going by Sean Wallace on Match) and I’m so glad I did my “homework” on this guy. Thankfully, I didn’t give him any personal info…he sounds like a nightmare. I’m sorry you all had to deal with him, but thank you for saving me from a monster.

1. Barbara Vargas says:

I just saw him last night… are u kidding me? Cutie? He looks like he pulled his face out of bottle!! Wrinkled a*s prune! And Rockstar? Lmao He wishes! He’s the most boring lay ever! Slapping that limp d**k on my thighs!! Wake up buddy!! Hes gross .. f*****g anything and everything…no body special… He took me forcefully ,and hit me. This man is dangerous .. he’s an abusive rapist.

Stay away from this a*****e!!

1. Kim says:

I was almost another victim I guess was supposed to meet him this weekend but then something told me to check him out amd cane upon this

10. Don’t Need The Drama says:

Dated me while dating at least 3 of you near as I can tell by some of y’all’s timelines; all the while telling me I’m “The only one“ Thank Dog I didn’t sleep with him, who knows what kind of diseases he has. Seemed sweet but in a “too good to be true, something is off” kind of way. And every so often he’d say something just off enough to raise red flags. I got the h**l out of Dodge.